Toll free: 1-888-886-8609 (U.S and Canada) - International: +1-631-454-1661
Version 4.4 is a browser-based rich text editor that provides an advantage in simplifying the workload and providing more options.
In this version (4.4) you will find how cool Hoteditor converts HTML to
BBCode and BBCode to HTML (great idea for integrating Hoteditor to forum
software). Take a look at demo link below to find out.
- Version 4.4 stable version is now available (Latest updated
Nov 10, 2012 - support Vietnamese Keyboard)
- Work with Safari 1.3.2 or higher.
- Ability to convert HTML to BBCode and BBCode to HTML
- Hoteditor will output both HTML code and BBCode.
- Easy to integrate Hoteditor to any forum software.
- Works in IE 8.0+ for Windows; Firefox 3.0+, Opera 9.x+, Chrome and
Safari on all OS
- Absolutely WYSIWYG
- Build-in BBCode Editor - will work with all Forum system.
- Easily integrated into any web page
- Compatible with ASP, PHP, Cold Fusion, JSP, .NET
- Supports wrap code for forum user ([QUOTE].....[/QUOTE] -
[CODE].....[/CODE] - [PHP]......[/PHP] and more...)
- Support for hyper links
- Option for text to read from right to left
- Virtual keyboard with 35 languages
- User can remove formatting in the selected text
- Insert picture (.gif, .jpg, .png, .bmp) from local computer or link
from another website
- Pictures can be resized and inserted anywhere in the text
- View HTML source editing
- View Calendar and World Clock
- Insert Smileys, Clipart, and Wordart
- Insert special characters (use Unicode)
- Style and Format advantages: bold; italic; underline; cut; copy;
paste; font type; font size; foreground and background text colors;
paragraph alignment and indent and un-indent; bullets and numbers;
insert horizontal line; undo and redo; subscript and superscript
- You can design the look of your Editor via CSS files.
- Free instruction to integrate Hoteditor to forum software (see
© 2015 eCardMAX.COM
Community software and eCard software specialists.