Every web site needs something fun! This game gives
the webmaster something fun and challenging to add to the site.
Spot The Difference requires the player to analyze two similar images and
spot the differences before the time limit runs out. It's a great
marketing tool, as it challenges visitors (and their friends) to come to
the site to test their observation skills, again and again.
only game out there that allows the user to play using their web browser
instead of downloading the game and playing it on the Windows platform.
Once the webmaster installs the game on the web server, unlimited images
can be added.
Everybody welcomes and enjoys a fun challenge.
Spot The Difference is your solution for attracting repeat visitors to any
Play Game Demo ::
Download Free Images
Buy 450 Spot The Difference images
- Spot The Difference can be run on any web browser that supports Java- Script
Spot The Difference Features:
- No download of game required. Allows user to play using their web
- PHP script can be run on any platform: Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, Windows
- Sharp looking interface
- Unlimited images can be added to game once webmaster installs game
on web server
- Displays player counter
- Players never play the same image twice in one game
- Webmasters can modify background, icons, buttons etc., to coordinate
with site theme and style
- Supports Tell-A-Friend script
- Timer goes faster as player moves to higher level of game. Webmaster
can adjust the timer level
- "Hurry Up" and "Game Over" sound messages can be added
- Option buttons can be added so player can turn sound messages on or
- Hint feature displayed. Answers are revealed if player is stumped.
(This feature can be used 3 times throughout the whole game.)
- Webmasters can display their own banner ads
- Webmasters can add unlimited number of their own images
- Program includes how-to-create- Spot The Difference-Images tutorial for
webmasters (See User Manual
- Webmasters can create an unlimited number of categories
- High Score Board displays names of top ten players. High Score Board
records players' name; score; number of images passed; date game was
played; game level played; total number of wrong hits; and players'
- E-mail notification to player when someone beats his/her score and
he/she is kicked off the top-ten board
- Special Feature: random pop-up Ghost Face