- Can be used with Internet Explorer, Mozilla, FireFox,
Netscape, Chrome Opera, Safari on Mac OSX, Windows, or Linux platform.
- HotEditor Version 4.4 supports Safari browsers
- Version 4.4 stable version is now available (Latest updated
July 21, 2011 - support Vietnamese Keyboard)
- Work with Safari 1.3.2 or higher.
- Ability to convert HTML to BBCode and BBCode to HTML
- Hoteditor will output both HTML code and BBCode.
- Easy to integrate Hoteditor to any forum software.
- Works in IE 7.0+ for Windows; Netscape 7.1+, Mozilla 1.3+, Firefox 1.0+, Opera 9.x+, and
Safari, Chrome on all OS
- Absolutely WYSIWYG
- Build-in BBCode Editor - will work with all Forum system.
- Easily integrated into any web page
- Compatible with ASP, PHP, Cold Fusion, JSP, .NET
- Supports wrap code for forum user ([QUOTE].....[/QUOTE] -
[CODE].....[/CODE] - [PHP]......[/PHP] and more...)
- Support for hyper links
- Option for text to read from right to left
- Virtual keyboard with 35 languages
- User can remove formatting in the selected text
- Insert picture (.gif, .jpg, .png, .bmp) from local computer or link
from another website
- Pictures can be resized and inserted anywhere in the text
- View HTML source editing
- View Calendar and World Clock
- Insert Smileys, Clipart, and Wordart
- Insert special characters (use Unicode)
- Style and Format advantages: bold; italic; underline; cut; copy;
paste; font type; font size; foreground and background text colors;
paragraph alignment and indent and un-indent; bullets and numbers;
insert horizontal line; undo and redo; subscript and superscript
- You can design the look of your Editor via CSS files.
- Free instruction to integrate Hoteditor to forum software (see